Friday, March 28, 2008

Been a While...

It's been a while since I've posted anything on here. Have to be better about that, though I guess since mostly only family reads this, there's not much sense in posting that often anyhow, right?

My little brother Colton just got home from living in New Zealand for two years as a missionary for our church. It was really great to see him over Easter weekend. At first I was worried his experience as a missionary would kill his sense of humor. I talked to him on the phone while he was still in NZ and he seemed real stiff and dry. By the time he got home though, he was golden. It's really great to have him back.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Man, I feel your pain and hope the best for you--that's rough.

But hooray for Colton being home!

SELPH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Well I am known for my coming out of the barn with both guns flying when I talk to family wiether good or bad. Gabe I love ya, but have you ever thought that the Lord may be trying to teach you to be more humble? From how you talk about it, it sounds like you think you are better than others. Granted you are amazing! But this could be the Lords way of helping you to be more humble. You can better help those you serve in the medical feild when you are not prideful. We go through trials to learn and grow for the better. Let this not make you bitter but better!
Also this trial could be to help you realize that its the Lords will and not our own we should be seeking after. We can olnly feel the promptings when we are humble.

Lv ya! you know I do tons and tons! I only say it cause I care!
Squena~! Get your Butt to SC!